Affordable Dental Care in Europe
Cosmetic & Restorative Treatment in Hungary
A safe haven for American dental tourists!
The cost of Major Restorative and Cosmetic Dental Treatment within the U.S is a concern for many people including fairly wealthy Americans. In Hungary expect prices to be 60% to 80% less expensive than in the US for major restorative and cosmetic dental treatment which includes dental implant, crown and bridge procedures.
For many, private care within their own countries private healthcare system is just not affordable whilst for others they would rather put their money to better use elsewhere.
Travelling abroad for dental care has become increasingly popular in recent years with many Americans travelling to various South American countries where dental treatment is less expensive. This is also known as cross border healthcare and dental tourism.
Whilst many prospective dental patients seek treatment in Mexico & Costa Rica, travelling to a European country such as Hungary is appealing for those who want to visit Europe at the same time.
Travelling 5000 to 8000 miles across the Atlantic for Major Restorative Dental Treatment should not really be done without a guiding hand on this side of the water. We have been helping U.S patients seek high quality dental care since 2006.
We will help you every step of the way by:
- Ensuring that our Dentist can provide the treatment that you need
- That you are flying into the right location – Not Budapest!
- Booking your Dental Appointment, Accommodation & Airport Transfer in advance
- Sticking to price we promised
Our choice of dentist is perfect for the US patient:
- A qualified Dentist, Doctor and Dental Surgeon with over 30 years experience.
- He holds the highest qualification possible in Dental Implantology.
- Communication is perfect as the dentist not only speaks perfect English but listens to what you want.
- Very kind and caring attitude with all patients including serious dental phobia patients.
- Offers both Dental Implant and Non-Dental Implant solutions to patients.
- Full Guarantee for 3 years on all restorations and a lifetime guarantee on all dental implants
What we really like about this Dentist compared to other dentists we have worked with is the ability to look for problems which may arise in the future and deal with them so that after-care is not needed once returning back to the U.S.
We look forward to welcoming you to Hungary for your dental care.